Back to Lunchtime Series Home Page
Making Ethical Decisions Tuesday, March 25, 2008
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Credit Hours: 1 CEU(s)
Upon completion of this training, participants should:
1 Ethics Credit provided.
NOTE: This course may not meet the Ethics requirement in your state, but may be accepted for general CE credit. Please check with your state licensing board.
- Attain advance knowledge of the NASW code of Ethics and its content
- Be able to apply ethical standards to complex ethical dilemmas
- Become more familiar with the available resources that supplement the Code in ethical decision making
- Be able to utilize an ethical decision making framework to address ethical dilemmas
- Become more competent in the application of the Code and making ethical decisions
• Andrea Murray, MSW, LICSW
• Dawn Hobdy, MSW, LICSW