NASW National Awards
The Nomination Process for the 2014 Awards is Closed.
The NASW National Awards recognize leaders in the profession and in our communities who fully embody social work values and ethics. Our past award recipients have accomplished the extraordinary and we have been honored to recognize them. In order to keep the tradition moving forward we need your participation. In the future please consider nominating a social worker you know who exemplifies the best of the profession’s values for Social Worker of the Year (Chapters Only) or Lifetime Achievement, a public citizen who has gone above and beyond in their community for Public Citizen of the Year, and/or an elected official who has shown leadership in public policy surrounding issues important to the profession for Public Elected Official of the Year.
Awards, and those who may submit nominations for them, include:
- Social Worker of the Year β NASW Chapters only;
- Public Citizen of the Year β NASW Chapters, members, and social service organizations;
- Public Elected Official of the Yearβ NASW chapters, members, and social service organizations;
- Lifetime Achievement Award β NASW Chapters and members.
Four Receive NASW National Awards
NASW has announced the recipients for its 2011 National Awards.
- Marshall Wong, MSW, Recognized as NASW Social Worker of the Year (4/13/2012)
- Ann Coyne, PhD, MSW, Recognized for Lifetime Achievement in Social Work (4/13/2012)
- Sherl Morden Recognized as the NASW Public Citizen of the Year (4/13/2012)
- State Senator (MA) Jamie Eldridge Recognized as Public Elected Official of the Year (4/13/2012)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 202-336-8270.