Some Courses Still Free CEU's for NASW Members Click HERE to proceed
NASW/ASI has been pleased to sponsor the Professional Education and Training Center. We are also appreciative of those members who have made use of the site and informed us of those areas in need of improvement.
Depending on your interests and what's allowable for your license renewal, it's actually possible to take courses with fees that would be equal to your membership dues!
This is your opportunity to explore a broad range of social work practice areas.
- Social workers who are not members, but who are in need of CEU's are also welcome to participate for standard registration fees.
- You must log in to participate If you have difficulty logging in you may contact your NASW Member Center at 1.800.742.4089.
In order to participate in e-learning, you must be equipped with:
- An updated web browser - disable pop-up blockers to allow course materials through
High Speed Internet Connection - broadband or wireless
Adobe PDF Reader - for, slides, handouts, CE Certificates
Current version of QuickTime and Adobe Flash Player - for audio/video courses
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 3.5 +
- Safari 4 +
- Internet Explorer 7 +
Register β Check out β then Launch your course materials
- View/Listen to the content
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Pass the Post-Test with a score of 80% or better
To View Your Grades and Print Certificates
- Click on "Reports" from the top Navigation Bar
- You will see a listing of your progress for all registered courses
- When all elements have been satisfactorily completed, it will be possible for you to "Print/View" Certificate. β You must have an Adobe reader to open the certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact NASWProEd@naswdc.org