How To Join Online with an International Address
- If your address does not include a U.S. Postal Service five-digit Zip code, please enter “00000” in the space for Zip code in the online application.
- When the online application asks for your state/province, scroll and select “Foreign Address.”
- Enter other information on lines for Street Address and City.
How To Join Online with an International (Non-U.S.) Degree
- When the online application asks, “Are you currently enrolled in a degree program?” select No.
- When it asks, “Do you currently hold any Social Work degree?” select No.
If your degree has been evaluated by CSWE’s International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service, please email your ISWDRES letter to email@example.com after joining online as an Associate member to request a change to Regular membership.
How To Join by Mail
If you prefer, you may mail a completed paper membership application along with dues payment in U.S. dollars to:
PO Box 791343
Baltimore, MD 21279-1343
If your degree has been evaluated by CSWE’s International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service, please submit the ISWDRES letter along with your paper application.