Renew Your NASW Membership
Renew your NASW membership now to keep your discounted NASW dues in place another year.* Your dues include Chapter membership!
If you renew your membership today, we can extend your discounted rate for another year — you'll save 25% - 50% on the full membership rate!*
But if you wait until later to rejoin, the special rate we are offering you now will no longer apply and you'll pay the full regular member rate.
Take this opportunity to maintain your relationship with your professional association as a new professional and you’ll benefit throughout your career:
- Membership in your state chapter keeps you current on social work developments in your state and community.
- Discounted professional liability insurance during your first two years as a professional (for eligible members).
- Reduced rates on professional credentials and access to all features of the NASW job bank.
- Access to free practice and legal consultations
- Free and discounted continuing education training.
- Free and discounted resources to manage and repay student loan debt
- Free online all-member community for support and answers to your questions
We understand the cost of your social work education. Let NASW help you protect that investment.
*Discounted "Transitional" member rate applies to BSW and MSW student members who maintain continuous NASW membership the first two to three years after graduation, as follows:
- BSW student members who maintain continuous NASW membership are eligible for the discounted Transitional rate for BSWs for up to two years after graduation.
- MSW student members who maintain continuous NASW membership are eligible for the discounted Transitional rate for MSWs for up to three years after graduation.