Additional Ethics Training
The Office of Ethics and Professional Review (OEPR) develops and provides ethics training to Chapters upon request and availability. If your Chapter is interested in having our office conduct CE approved ethics trainings, please contact 202-408-8600, ext. 231. There is no charge for the training.
The following is a collection of NASW’s ethics topics from previously-presented national teleconferences by Ethics Department staff, as well as other NASW ethics experts, developed for Specialty Practice Sections and the Lunchtime Series.
- Common Ethical Mistakes Made in Private Practice
- Professional Ethics and Social Networking
- Difficult Ethics Cases in Social Work: The Art of Decision-making
- Ethics and Mediation
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Delivering Services to Minors: Ethical and Risk Management Issues
- Understanding Malpractice Risk: What Social Workers Can Do
- Understanding the NASW Code of Ethics
- Advanced Course in Ethics and Malpractice Risk for Social Workers