Discounts for Your Professional Life
Liability Protection with NASW Assurance Services
As social workers and other behavioral health professionals become increasingly subject to malpractice lawsuits, defense against such claims, even when they are groundless or fraudulent, can be extremely expensive. Consequently, liability insurance is no longer simply an option; it’s a necessity.
Visit NASW Assurance Services
NASW Visa® Rewards Credit Card
NASW and Commerce Bank have come together to offer NASW members the NASW Visa® Rewards Credit Card. This credit card offers a flexible rewards program with unlimited point earnings and bonus point opportunities on purchases, thousands of rewards options (including gift cards, merchandise, travel, and more).
Cardholders get an additional 20% discount on continuing education at NASW’s Social Work Online CE Institute (that’s a 20% discount on top of the already reduced NASW member rate on courses), no annual fee, and more.
Learn more about NASW Visa Rewards and apply
Track patient appointments, notes, billing, and claims with TherapyNotes, an online practice management and scheduling system for mental health professionals. TherapyNotes facilitates the workflow through robust, secure, and streamlined software, accessible wherever and whenever you need it. With fully integrated scheduling, notes, billing, electronic claims, and more, you'll have more time for what matters most:
NASW members who sign up for TherapyNotes for the first time enjoy a 30-day free trial and a 10% discount on their first-year subscription. Use promo code NASW.
Sign up for TherapyNotes today!
Flat Discounts on Shipping
NASW members now have access to new and improved flat pricing - no matter how much you ship, when you ship, or where it’s going.
Members-Only Savings Include:
- 10%* on UPS Next Day AirR Early
- 50% on Domestic Next Day / Deferred
- 30% on Ground Commercial / Residential
- International: 50% on Export / 40% on Import / 25% Canada Standard
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS FreightR shipments over 150 lbs.
- In addition, members can take advantage of UPS Smart PickupR service for free.
Open a new account, or if you are already taking advantage of our UPS savings program, re-enroll and apply the new discounts to your existing account by visiting www.savewithups.com/nasw or calling 1.800.MEMBERS (1.800.636.2377), M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET.
Visit savewithups.com/nasw for specific services and discounts.
Receive Enhanced Protection
Minimize financial setbacks with insurance through UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc., by protecting your shipments. Members can save up to 17% over their current declared value and there is no fee to sign up: Simply enter the value of your goods in the declared value field of the shipping system.
Visit the UPS Capital Insurance Agency website for more information.
Print and Produce a Wide Variety of Marketing Materials Online
The UPS Store® provides members with quick, affordable, and effortless digital printing solutions with easy online ordering and expert customer service.
ODP Business Solutions™
Office Depot® Member Benefits Program,
previously Office Depot Business Solutions Division, is now
ODP Business Solutions™,
a B2B company serving small- and medium-level businesses. As an NASW member, you’ll receive savings of up to 75% on the Best
Value List of preferred products with free next-business-day delivery* or
in-store and curbside pickup.**
To continue to receive your member discounts,
you’ll need to
pre-enroll with ODP Business Solutions or register for an account through our dedicated ODP site.
Using your registered account and ordering online is the best way to take advantage of your full member discounts.
You’ll receive savings of up to 75% on the Best Value List of preferred products with free next-business-day delivery* or in-store and curbside pickup.**
Print and Copy Services
You can place print services orders online and have them delivered where and when you need them, or have them available for pickup at an Office Depot® or Office Max® Store.
Register for an Office Depot account through our dedicated ODP site.
In-Store Office Depot® Office Max® purchase options
Store Discount Program:
- The current Store Purchasing Card Program is being replaced by the new Store Discount Program.
- The Store Purchasing Card (SPC) is being discontinued.
- You can register online for the Store Discount Program when you register for your account via our dedicated ODP site.
- You will need to download the business mobile app to access the digital QR Code to present at check-out in an Office Depot® or OfficeMax® store. If you already have the Office Depot Business mobile app, it will soon be re-branded ODP Business Solutions. Once you’ve registered online for the Store Discount Program, you’ll be able to access the digital QR Code in the app.
- The Store Discount Program will now offer a standard discount on certain product categories when you identify yourself as a program member; however, the SPC will no longer provide access to all of your member discounts.
We recommend you place your orders online so that you can continue to get your full member contract pricing.
* Free Delivery: Minimum purchase required after discounts and before taxes. Orders outside our local delivery area and most furniture; oversized, bulk items; cases of bottled water and other beverages; and special-order items do not qualify. Non-qualifying orders incur a delivery charge (minimum charge of $9.99). Many orders can be delivered next business day (between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM) if placed online or via phone by 3:00 PM or via fax by 1:00 PM, local time (In most locations). Other restrictions apply.
** Curbside pickup is available in most stores, subject to state and local regulations. Orders must be placed 1 hour before store closing. See odpbusiness.com, call 888.2.OFFICE or ask your Account Manager for details.
NASW members receive discounts ranging from 5% to 30% off web prices on entire production lines, plus free ground shipping on all web orders. Technology products include laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, desktops, all-in-ones, workstations, servers, storage and networking, and accessories and software, with many time-limited special options. Available in Canada and the U.S.
Shop Lenovo online or call 1-800-426-7235, ext. 7143 (M-F: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET, Sat: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Constant Contact®, Inc.'s email marketing and online survey tools help small businesses and organizations connect to customers quickly, easily, and affordably and build stronger relationships.
NASW members receive an additional 10% off the standard prepay discounts.
That’s 20% off of six month, or 25% off the full year!
Pre-payment is required for this member exclusive savings.
Partnering with Constant Contact is a great way to offer more services to your clients, while generating more revenue for you and saving money thanks to NASW Member Benefits. Constant Contact’s platform is user-friendly, with free tutorials, guides and customizable templates. Start increasing your business today!
Visit Constant Contact or call 866-289-2101 and mention NASW.