NASW conferences at both the national and state level offer unique opportunities for professional development, networking, and earning continuing education credit. The conferences bring together social workers and related professionals where leading-edge content is offered in both on-site and virtual formats.
NASW conference participants have the opportunity to connect with experts in the field from across the nation and world, be inspired by highly regarded speakers, and gain new skills at innovative workshops.
2020 Virtual Forum Series: Advancing Racial Equity
The 2020 Virtual Forum Series will take place over a 5-week span
beginning September 29. Each day will cover a different topic, provide
attendees the opportunity to earn a total of 15 live CEs, include
access to the Virtual NASW/NASW Foundation Awards Program, and access to
Forum Series Session recordings to review and refresh your knowledge.
- September 29 – Advancing Racial Equity Presentation | Keynote Address
- October 6 – The Intersection of Ethics & Racial Equity| Racial Equity Through the Clinical Lens
- October 13 – Cultural Competency & Racial Justice: Working to Undo Racism
- October 20 – 2020 Election Forecast| Voter Suppression
- October 29 – Immigration and Refugees | The Way Forward: Be a Part of the Solution
- October 29 - NASW/NASW Foundation Awards Program
Register for the Virtual Forum Series >>