Event /CEs Schedule:
1) 1pm – 1:05pm: Introduction & Welcome
2) 1:05pm – 1:35pm: Begins with a goal of starting the event in a place of mindfulness with Hope Comes in Community (.5CE)
With: Rebecca Suglia, MSW, LCSW
3) 1:35pm - 2:35pm: Therapeutic Best Practices: Beyond the Gender Binary (1.CE)
With: Tiff Lanza, PhD, LCSW, M.Ed.
4) 2:35pm – 3:00pm: Legislative status/ updates
With: Johanna Byrd, ACSW, IOM, CAE & NASW-PA Executive Director and/or members from our lobbyist team (.5CE)
5) 3:00pm – 3:05pm: Conclusion, instructions for CEs and our Thank you
NASW South Carolina
The theme for this year's symposium is "Social Work Breaks Barriers." Register now and receive a discount for all 5 days and earn up to 25 Social Work CEU Hours!
More information forthcoming
"Social Work: Resilient in Times of Change"
This year’s theme, "Social Work: Resilient in Times of Change," is twofold. First, we are addressing the professionals, we want to the acknowledge the work and dedication of the professionals working directly with our children and youth. Second is to bring to attention some of the historical and institutional discrimination that exists against caregiving professions; or the expectations of familial roles and responsibilities, who occupies them, and how our systems continue to oppress them.
Attend our 2023 Annual Social Work Conference virtually and earn 14 Cat I CEUs in two days!