NASW North Carolina
Earn your NASW-NC Clinical Supervision Certificate and gain 18 Continuing Education Contact Hours! Topics include supervisory styles and techniques, skills to supervise clinical social workers at various stages of clinical development, managing challenging supervisees and situations, evaluating clinician competency, cultural competency, ethics, legal and regulatory issues, and much more!
This interactive training is intended to support the work of advocates, service providers, and leaders in the Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence Setting field in efforts to integrate trauma informed and anti-oppression frameworks in multiple levels of service.
This workshop will teach you how to cultivate a coaching mindset by teaching you exactly what coaching is, how it is different from therapy, and how to bridge coaching and social work.
NASW New Hampshire
Join the UNH Social Work Department and NASW NH as keynote speaker and award winning scholar, Dorothy Roberts, will discuss her current research and most recent book, Torn Apart: How the child welfare system destroys black families and how abolition could build a safer world.
Event /CEs Schedule:
1) 1pm – 1:05pm: Introduction & Welcome
2) 1:05pm – 1:35pm: Begins with a goal of starting the event in a place of mindfulness with Hope Comes in Community (.5CE)
With: Rebecca Suglia, MSW, LCSW
3) 1:35pm - 2:35pm: Therapeutic Best Practices: Beyond the Gender Binary (1.CE)
With: Tiff Lanza, PhD, LCSW, M.Ed.
4) 2:35pm – 3:00pm: Legislative status/ updates
With: Johanna Byrd, ACSW, IOM, CAE & NASW-PA Executive Director and/or members from our lobbyist team (.5CE)
5) 3:00pm – 3:05pm: Conclusion, instructions for CEs and our Thank you